Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As It Turns Out..

I may not be as computer savvy as I have always considered myself. Not that I can make my computer jump up and do cartwheels on demand but I have always felt fairly confident in my web navigation skills. And thanks to Kevin, I am usually up to date on new browsers or other forms of technology, although I have pushed back against owning a smart phone for some time now. I just don't feel like I should have to pay that much to access the web on a tiny mobile device, but I digress.
The point of this post was to thank all those that have emailed my their comments on my previous posts.
See this whole time I thought no one was listening/reading and I was totally fine with doing this for myself and Kevin, I love to hear him laugh at my interpretation of the happenings of our lives.
But as it turns out there are some of you out there. And the comments that you send, although to this point have gone into the black hole that is my gmail account, will now be noticed on my radar. I had no idea that you were sending things in response to what I put out there.
So I apologize and say thank you for reading my lowly blog if only to laugh along with us and commiserate along side us.
It turns out I love to hear from you too and will be more diligent in checking that account.
I just wish I could figure out how to let you comment on the page itself but like I said I may not know as much as I thought I did.
Shocking, very shocking.

No comments: